This Policy explains how your personal information is collected, used, and disclosed by Spiral
Genetics, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Spiral Genetics" or "We"). This privacy
policy ("Policy") applies to the websites of Spiral Genetics, including www.spiralgenetics.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal
information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, and other information
you provide us on our Sites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with
information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit
our Sites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type
and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect
information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
Cookies. We may automatically collect information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files
stored on your hard drive by a website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our Sites and
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images
that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits,
understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed
to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
• operate and improve our Sites and services;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices,
technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about upcoming events and other news about services offered by Spiral
Genetics and our selected partners; and
• link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand
your needs and provide you with better service.
Spiral Genetics stores and processes personal information in the United States.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and
need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
• to (i) comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, (ii) to protect the
rights and property of Spiral Genetics our agents, customers, and others including to enforce our
Genetics, its customers, or any person; and
• in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of
our business to another company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Spiral Genetics takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to
prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Spiral Genetics by following the instructions
in those emails. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your
information by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-
promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your
browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this
could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Spiral Genetics may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will
change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 610-